God’s Word teaches that you can know you are going to Heaven when you pass from this life by believing the gospel! Believing the gospel means:
- Realizing that you are a sinner, and that the penalty for sin is death–eternal separation from God,
Romans 3:23; 6:23
- Believing that Jesus Christ is God in the flesh.
John 3:16; 8:58
- Understanding that He died on the cross for your sins.
I Peter 2:24
- Knowing that He rose again from the grave, as Victor over sin, death, and Satan.
- You can have forgiveness of sin and enter Heaven only through His loving sacrifice for you. You accept this by faith in Him alone.
You may pray in sincerity, “Heavenly Father, I know I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ, Your Son, died on the cross for my sins, and that He rose again. I ask Him to forgive me for my sins and be my Savior. Amen.”
If you have just trusted Jesus Christ as Savior, please contact us for help in your Christian life.